The market rewards companies that have the best looking projects. Don.t hide your project from investors, showcase it FREE though Corebox and get people talking!
A number of the industry's most successful juniors have had their deposits modeled on Corebox including:"
- Aurelian Resources (Fruta del Norte) – purchased by Kinross for $1.2 billion
- Andean Resources (Cerro Negro) – purchased by Goldcorp for $3.6 billion
- Richfield Ventures (Blackwater) – purchased by New Gold for $550 million
- Underworld Resources (White) – purchased by Kinross for $139 million
- Tahoe Resources (Escobal) – raised $348 million in an IPO
- Fission Energy's (Waterbury Lake) – purchased by Denison for $70 million
- Canplat's (Camino Rojo) – purchased by Goldcorp for $238 million
- Hathor Exploration (Roughrider Deposit) – purchased by Rio Tinto for $654 million
At Corebox we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to make the most informed decisions as possible.
We believe that transparency enhances credibility, and credibility breeds trust.
With Corebox, investors have the ability to quickly and easily gain valuable insight into your project with just the simple click of a button.
Analysts, newsletter writers and major companies are always looking for the next opportunity to invest in. Keep them up to date with Corebox's powerful 3D online representation of your drill results.
Investors put a great deal of faith in the opinions of third-party experts. These experts wield great influence in the market, and expect the companies they recommend or invest in to treat them as stakeholders and make it easy for them to follow developments.